B-Relax, Mood and Relaxation Support contains 11 balanced B vitamins that can help balance mood levels, support the cardiovascular and nervous systems and promote a state of relaxation. Vitamin B6 and B12 are required by the body for normal brain function and cognitive activity. Thiamin and Niacinamide support nerve health as well as cognitive functions associated with memory. For extra relaxation support we have included vitamin B-12 which can allow for the body to enjoy more restful and refreshing sleep.
- FoodScience of Vermont’s B-Relax (formerly called B Complex-75) offers high-potency levels of B vitamins in one capsule to promote a healthy nervous system, cardiovascular system and cognitive health.
- B vitamins support a healthy nervous and cardiovascular system, relaxation and energy production at the cellular level. B vitamins like Inositol, PABA and vitamin B-12 also play a role in managing irregular moods and stress associated with normal day to day life.
- B Complex vitamins are recommended to support the nervous system, the cardiovascular system and may aid in coping with stress and irritability.
- B-Relax contains 11 Balanced B Vitamins: Thiamin (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacinamide (B3), Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid (B5), PABA, Choline and Inositol. It is recommended for nervous system support, cardiovascular support and coping with stress and irritability.*
- All FoodScience of Vermont dietary supplements are doctor formulated and approved by our physician review board. B-Relax capsules are vegetarian, gluten free, and made with non-gmo ingredients.